Each of our 132 rooms and suites masterfully blends modern design and classical touches, with all the comforts of home. Soft blues blend easily with deep charcoal and white throughout. Lush velvet and an oversized woven headboard create the room's visual drama, offering a modern interpretation of fine art tapestries. Our guest bathrooms are a vision of crisp, white Carrera marble and white tile, accented with sleek stainless steel fixtures. What better way to unwind than with a luxurious steam in the oversized walk-in shower? Pamper yourself in this chic combination of style and comfort.
Traditional rooms at The Fontaine exude sophistication and elegance with custom bath products, Egyptian cotton linens, a Carrera marble vanity and an oversized luxurious walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead.Learn More
If you're planning on a longer stay or simply need more spacious accommodations to entertain guests and colleagues, our luxuriously appointed suites offer the space you need in the style you demand.Learn More
You don’t have to leave your furry friends at home! The Fontaine welcomes you and your beloved pet to enjoy all the comforts Kansas City has to offer. With our spacious guestrooms, private Serenity Garden and location close to multiple public parks and the easily walkable and pet-friendly, Country Club Plaza, The Fontaine is the top pet-friendly luxury hotel in Kansas City.
All guests traveling with pets (under 40lbs) are required to:
- Keep animals on leashes or in pet cages while in common areas
- Pay $25 per night for up to two pets
- Unattended pets must be kept in a kennel
- Pets are prohibited from Parker Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Solarium Lounge and pool deck.
*Service animals are permitted in these areas
- Pick up after pets in Serenity Garden.
- Guests are responsible for noise and other complaints about their pet.
- Housekeeping staff will only service a room if pets are confined to a kennel or removed from the room.
The hotel discourages leaving your pet unattended, but if you must do so you are required to notify the front desk and leave a phone number in case of emergency.